Get 2 Tickets to 5 Games*
Our biggest promotion of the season is back!
At Pinnacle, we make banking easy. We make seeing your home team easy. We’ll even send your tickets digitally. What could be easier than that?
Games included in the promotion:
- August 22 | Giants (Preseason game)
- September 3 | Bears (Preseason game)
- September 20 | Jaguars
- October 18 | Texans
- December 6 | Browns
Here’s how it works:
- Click the "Open Online" button to open a Titans Checking account at Pinnacle with a minimum deposit of $100.
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of your full payroll (or government benefits) to your new account. One recurring direct deposit must post and clear your account by July 31, 2020.
- A representative from Pinnacle Financial Partners will send you a letter within 2-4 weeks of meeting all requirements to confirm tickets. You will receive an email from the Titans ticket office by mid-July with instructions on how to claim and take possession of your digital tickets.
Remember, we will send you a 1099INT at the end of the year for you to claim this bonus on your 2020 taxes.
Plus, as a Titans Banking client with Pinnacle, you will also receive:
- Free online and mobile banking (with iPhone and Android apps)
- Free Titans debit card with no usage fees
- Ability to make purchases through Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay with your Titans debit card
- 15% off your Titans merchandise purchases
- Access to VIP events - like the Draft Day Party and Training Camp - throughout the year
Nobody gets you closer to the Titans than Pinnacle.
* Offer expires July 31, 2020. This offer is for new Pinnacle checking households, or for households that have not had an open Pinnacle consumer checking account for at least 24 months. Limit one bonus per household. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must be 18 or older at time of account opening. Offer is non-transferable. Account is subject to approval.
To receive the tickets, you must (1) open a Titans checking account with an opening deposit of at least $100, and (2) have at least one recurring direct deposit post and clear your account before July 31, 2020. Direct deposit is a recurring electronic deposit and must be full payroll or government benefits. Pinnacle Financial Partners will send you a letter within 2-3 weeks of meeting all requirements to confirm tickets and give instructions for receiving your tickets electronically directly from the Tennessee Titans ticket office. E-delivery of all your tickets will begin around mid-July. A “bonus” will be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-INT. Tickets are valued at approximately $46 each, $460 total. Game tickets are pre-determined. Client does not have option to substitute game choices. All tickets are located in the upper level of Nissan Stadium.
In the event that the NFL institutes fan limitations during the 2020 season, all qualified promotion recipients will receive an alternative promotion item of a $200 gift card to the Titans Locker Room Store (or online at TitansLockerRoom.com). The “bonus” will be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-INT in the amount of $200 total.
**Titans’ Banking provides a suite of three checking account options. The interest bearing account option, Titans Premium Checking, earns an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.03% on all balances. The APY is variable and subject to change after the account is opened. APY is accurate as of May 25, 2020. Fees could reduce earnings. See titansbanking.com website for additional account options.